Thursday, June 22, 2006

title-less...

Yet again, its a reminder from a friend (or two rather) that reminds me that its my bounden duty to post on this blog..after all, its mine..:-/

Till now, a combination of my lack of enthusiasm and overflowing cup of laziness have "prevented" me from posting and its there even as I type this post...So, I shall keep it short..

For starters, I have a domain of my own now :D.. But the same old combo mentioned afore has made sure that even it is still very much brand new and not much different from a default wordpress installation. There is some piece of info that might interest thou reader though. Do check it out ;) I will try to add more pages over there and possibly, shift to blogging there from here sometime in the near future...

Orkutting has become part and parcel of my life now...And as a result, I have realised two things.. One=>The most widely asked question/discussed thing around on orkut as far as I can see is P-R-O-J-E-C-T!! From what project are you doing? to How is it going, every alternate scrap seems to revolve around the same topic..:)..And two=>I love smileys..[:D]

Other than that, my project has been going a bit slow but hopefully, will shift gears soon :) Webops work on hold now..Not much work on shaastra side and saarang...well, work is there to be done but not so urgent thankfully..Oh, I dint tell you right...My computer has decided to take some rest (thats my way of saying Its stopped working!! ;) ) and so, life is bit offtrack now..But I am finding other ways of coping with the situation as of now :D

Catch you on my own domain then!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kavya Mohan's thoughts...

oh my god! that was a real long time!!
im out of orkut!it was too much a pain in my case!:( too many vetti people around!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Ganesh's thoughts...

oh..thats a real loss to orkut :D

I have found too many old friends and I am hoping to find more too...so in someways, orkut has been good for me..otherwise, i am just one of the many vetti guys around ;)

1:57 AM  
Blogger Kavya Mohan's thoughts...

can u just imagine, there was a guy who was a part of my college community and was buzzing all of us at the same time! now thats what i call real vetti
:D

5:35 AM  
Blogger Ganesh's thoughts...

I am sure I have seen worse things being done on orkut...

Its high time I found a way to contain myself too :(

9:29 AM  
Blogger Sameer's thoughts...

About Orkut,I agree.Very good for vetti IITians in summer vacation.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shaastra 2006
Shaastra 2006 Watch the
Promo Video