Wednesday, March 30, 2005

a post at last!!

its been loooooooooooong since i have updated my blog.and i decided that today should be the day which breaks this break. couldnt find any specific topic to blog on but still, i have to atleast come close to satisfying my page description. have been upto lot of ed work nowadays. and so it shall be my topic of discussion in this post. "listen carefully gentlemen." as the great man always says..

now there are an array of tools that one uses while doing ED work-from a drafter to a compass to a ruler to a ..its a long list i needn't elaborate on. the most important tool in that list according to me is that white rectangular thing called the eraser. i am sure i use it more than anything else, leaving the pencil and the drafter far behind. people have wondered at my expert use of this small but highly useful thing. i can say for sure my drawings would have been mere pencil scribblings in the eyes of that instructor guy had it not been for my rubber(have always wondered why people prefer this name to an eraser which sounds much better). anyway, a rubber is an eraser is a rubber. i only hope that all the marks that i gained due to my dear eraser help increase my grade atleast by one grade from a highly probable C to a B(ya, if it was from B to A or from A to S, i would be the most happiest person in this world). as of now, let me hope that he gives me a 9 or 9.5 out of 10 as he seems to be doing for everyone else in the present assignment. thats if i finish it by tomorrow afty. but if i am comp room, i will never leave it, let alone getting things done. till next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shaastra 2006
Shaastra 2006 Watch the
Promo Video