Sunday, November 13, 2005

strange yet true...

its been just a little more than 3 months since i have occupied my own single room..and i havent taken the chance to make it uglier/better by pasting any sort of posters or writing crap on the walls..though i havent had the mind to take off what the senior had left, a shady poster of ronaldinho and a nice one of archies. though i have tried to keep my room clean cleaning it once in a while, nature has not let me keep it clean..the roof of my room resembles a old bungalow rather and the corners are full of dust accumulated over many days. but the point is i finally did stick up something on my wall yesterday..and guess what it was? the end sem timetable..what an irony for someone like me to be sticking the end sem timetable as the first ever thing on my beloved room's walls!!

(DISCLAIMER:This post is merely written to keep up the name and description of my blog and the lack of imagination in my grey cells to think about anything other interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shaastra 2006
Shaastra 2006 Watch the
Promo Video